Tow Truck Driver Operator/Mechanic
Experienced tow truck preferred, familiar with recovery, equipment maintenance, and/or towing services. We will consider training the appropriate candidate.
- Must have a stable background to indicate an ability to be self-motivated, accept training and mature with the position.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Must possess valid clean driver’s license.
- Must be able to lift 75 pounds or more.
- Must be responsible for:
- Inspecting and reporting mechanical problems with any equipment operated.
- Give written report for any accidents, complaints or unusual events.
- Be conscientious with dress code (uniforms), language and paperwork.
- Customer service is first per established priorities, policies and law.
- Respond within 30 minutes to service request.
- Utilize professional skills and demeanor with customers and public.
- Familiarity with County and surrounding area.
- Shifts will include Nights, Weekends and some Holidays.
- Must be able to pass background checks and compliance:
- Criminal history check
- DMV check
- SSN check
- DOT Drug Test
We provide complete wages based on experience plus on-call commissions. Company 401K, Vacation, personal time and uniforms. Health and Dental insurance coverage’s available for self and family, subsidized by Employer.
Please apply in person at 2763 Erie Drive, Weedsport, NY 13166